Design Research Methodology - Assignment 4: Research Reflection Report and Recorded Presentation

13.11.2023 - 29.11.2023 ( Week 12- Week 14)
Gam Jze Shin / 0353154
Design Research Methodology / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Assignment 4: Research Reflection Report and Recorded Presentation


Index

1. Instructions
2. 
Research Reflection Report and Recorded Presentation
3. Feedback


Instructions

 

fig 1.1 Design Research Methodology MIB


Research Reflection Report and Recorded Presentation

fig 2.1  Research Reflection Report

fig 2.2  Research Reflection Report (Presentation slides)

fig 2.3 Recorded Presentation


Feedback

Week 12
General Feedback: We can keep our Google Questionnaire open and continue our data analysis even after week 12.
Specific feedback: I can include quantitative and qualitative questions into my Google Questionnaire. Dr. Hayati taught me about incorporating observational studies into my slides.

Week 13
General Feedback: Dr. Hayati emphasized the need to catch up on our progress as we entered week 13. Additionally, she encouraged us to proactively identify our target audience to reach a broader audience.
Specific feedback: Tried to send the form to the people who are professional in UIUX.

Week 13
General Feedback: Dr. Hayati reminded us to be aware of the approaching deadline, which is on Sunday. We should combine all our assignments in this module and submit the PDF slide.
Specific feedback: Dr. Hayati advised me that I can apply the Gestalt Principles that I had learned from the topics in my presentation slide. She suggested that if I have the time, I could consider conducting a Study Group method, as it might yield different results compared to the Google Questionnaire.

Comments